• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Prc Race] Law Focus

las

First Post
Law Focus
Those that learn that law is the only true thing that matters in the multiverse. They learn to change there bodys to help keep it in order and take out all bits of chaos they are of the law focus. The truth is all they see and that’s all they want to see.

Creature of Counsel [Law]
Creatures of Caunsel realize that you must keep the peace in order to keep the law, you must have peace. Thus they have taken that part of the true power of law into them. A creature of counsel’s skin loses all birth marks and other sush kinds of things.
Prerequiste: Sculpt Self Feat, Must be Lawful
Benefit: The creature gains a +2 competence bonus to all Diplomacy and Spot checks. In addtion the creature gains the ability to cast Calm Emotions once per day as a 3rd-level Cleric.
Cost: 604 XP.

What do you think I have three more on the way.:D

Last edited:

las

First Post
Warrior of Law [Law]
At some point if trying to keep the peace does not keep the law. Then its time to take things to the next step. A Warrior of Law has a metalic glean in there eyes.
Prerequisite: Sculpt Self Feat, Creature of Counsel, Must be Lawful
Benefit: The creature gains Electricity resistance 5 and the ability to cast True Strike once per day as a 1st-level Sorcerer.
Cost: 672 XP.

Updated the first and added number two of for.

Rahkan

First Post
The experience costs might be low. The one in Dragon 304 that gained low-light vision and fire resistance 5 was 1600 XP. And you might also want to make the changes in appearance a bit more drastic. A metallic gleam seems a bit minor, they should be irrevocably marked as creatures of law. Maybe their eyes should turn to metal, and their hair to wire or something crazy like that. Grass and flowers stand straight up when they pass, squirrels salute, I don't know something crazy and wild so that everyone who sees them will go "What the hell". The benefits are nice, but many magical items could give this kind of stuff, the physical changes are half the fun.

las

First Post
well the first as I have em are realy miner and are harder to see. When the third and forth one things realy start to change. Third its going to be something like there hair changes into metal, then the forth the skin does the same things will start to change faster.

Its the lowelight vishen that that upted the XP cost. As I have it planed right now number 3 is going to cost 6,300 XP and number for is going to cost 13,824 one in the mid the other a little higher then they say that people might be willing to spend.

Last edited:

Remove ads