• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Premade encounters with maps

Warpiglet

Adventurer
Hello gang,

previously asked about encounters and got directed to nice encounter generator.

however, I am now looking for plug and play mini dungeons with maps and creatures.

I pulled the slime temple from out of the abyss and find this is the sort of thing I am looking for.

3pp, official or fan made all fine. I am willing to make a purchase of a pdf or tangible real book.

thanks for any recommendations!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
If you go onto DMsGuild and look for all the Adventurer's League "mini-adventure" packets... those modules usually include five 1-hour adventures with basic maps and creature statblocks. You'll be able to find at least one of those packets for every single WotC-released hardcover adventure path book I believe.

Now granted plot-wise they are each geared towards being an extension off the hardcover they are based on... but of the few I have read they seem pretty easily adapted elsewhere.

(Bear in mind though the maps are merely ink line drawings that are meant to be printed on 8x11 paper, so if you were looking for full-color Roll20-esque maps to use with miniatures, these won't give that to you.)

Warpiglet

Adventurer
If you go onto DMsGuild and look for all the Adventurer's League "mini-adventure" packets... those modules usually include five 1-hour adventures with basic maps and creature statblocks. You'll be able to find at least one of those packets for every single WotC-released hardcover adventure path book I believe.

Now granted plot-wise they are each geared towards being an extension off the hardcover they are based on... but of the few I have read they seem pretty easily adapted elsewhere.

(Bear in mind though the maps are merely ink line drawings that are meant to be printed on 8x11 paper, so if you were looking for full-color Roll20-esque maps to use with miniatures, these won't give that to you.)
I will check it out.

I am looking for plug and play to fit in my own campaignor even as random encounter with meat. Line maps are fine

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I will check it out.

I am looking for plug and play to fit in my own campaignor even as random encounter with meat. Line maps are fine
Those should work... although I should have mentioned they are mostly written for parties of levels 1-3.

There might be some adventure packets for five 1-hour adventures for Tier 2 and Tier 3... but I cannot confirm that.

Remove ads