• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PREORDER] Atlantis: The Second Age

morrigan

First Post
The much anticipated Atlantis: The Second Age is now available for pre-ordering at the Morrigan Press website. Atlantis will be released at Gencon Indy this year and will make it through the distribution chain to hit FLGS sometime in mid-September.

All pre-orders will be shipped out immediately after Gencon, meaning you get your game faster. Shipping is low: $5 within North America and $12 elsewhere.

Atlantis: The Second Age is a 408 page book and is available in both hard and softcover editions.

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.
www.morriganrpg.com

Razuur

First Post
Are we still ontrack for this to be right after Gencon?

Any special deals on getting the PDF for a cheaper price if you've ordered the hardcover? (never hurts to ask)

:D :D :D

Razuur

Razuur

First Post
Just bumping this to see if it is still on track to be shipped out any day now...

Anything? Bueller? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still eagerly awaiting this game......

morrigan

First Post
Razuur said:
Are we still ontrack for this to be right after Gencon?

Any special deals on getting the PDF for a cheaper price if you've ordered the hardcover? (never hurts to ask)

:D :D :D

Razuur

All pre-orders have now been shipped. Since we are a Canadian publisher, please allow a little extra shipping time as cross-broder shipping has been slow of late. (nothing we can do about that though)

We will be sending out coupon codes to all those who pre-ordered if you are interested in also picking up the soon-to-be-released PDF edition of Atlantis from DriveThruRPG.

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.

Razuur

First Post
Greetings all,

Just wondering if anyone who pre-ordered this has recieved it yet. Still eagerly awaiting.

If you have gotten in, how does it look?

Thanks,

Razuur

morrigan

First Post
Razuur said:
Greetings all,

Just wondering if anyone who pre-ordered this has recieved it yet. Still eagerly awaiting.

If you have gotten in, how does it look?

Thanks,

Razuur

I think the mail system was slowed down somewhat by Katrina but I do know that people have begun receiving their orders. You can head over to the Atlantis Yahoo group for more info and early reviews. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantisrpg/

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.
www.morriganrpg.com

Razuur

First Post
Some interesting discussion going on on those boards. they have only made me yearn for the book even more (if that is possible).

Sounds like you guys did a great job. I can't wait to see the product! Hopefully it will arrive in the mail very soon!

Razuur

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Razuur said:
Some interesting discussion going on on those boards. they have only made me yearn for the book even more (if that is possible).
Would you care to provide a link to those boards? I can't seem to find them.

Remove ads