• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Press] Highmoon Media Productions Launches HIGHMOON GAMES

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
[imager]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e30/highmoon/HighmoonGamesLogo.png[/imager]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIGHMOON MEDIA PRODUCTIONS LAUNCHES HIGHMOON GAMES

January 6, 2009 (MIAMI BEACH, FL) — Highmoon Media Productions launches today its new division, Highmoon Games, transferring all of its hobby game-related business and products to it, effective immediately.

Highmoon Games will continue to produce and distribute the same excellent gaming products in support of the Open Gaming License as always, as well as expand into new areas, acting as a design studio for other 3rd-party companies, and producing materials for new game systems.

"Highmoon Media Productions was always meant to be an umbrella for various projects," said owner Daniel M. Perez. "By launching Highmoon Games, we can use the new brand to emphasize our work in the hobby game industry, and let Highmoon Media Productions take its role as the parent company for a variety of endeavors, including The Digital Front and The Gamer Traveler Podcasts."

You can find Highmoon Games' products on RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com, and on the web at www.highmoon-games.com.

ABOUT HIGHMOON GAMES
Highmoon Games is a Miami Beach-based e-publisher of hobby gaming products, including Ancient Adventures Magazine (formerly Targum), and designers of True20 Ancients. Highmoon Games is a division of Highmoon Media Productions, which produces The Gamer Traveler Podcast and The Digital Front Podcast. Learn more about Highmoon Games and Highmoon Media Productions at www.highmoon-games.com & www.highmoonmedia.com.

# # #
Highmoon Media Productions Media Contact
Daniel M. Perez
daniel@highmoonmedia.com

Stormborn

Explorer
Well that explains why you were asking me what you were asking me this afternoon :)

(He says cryptically, but hopefully in a way that will make people pay attention to Highmoon in the coming months.)

dragonier

Community Supporter
Congrats Daniel!

As a long-time subscriber to Targum, I have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing it revived and your other planned products as well.

Good luck and I'm looking forward to your new material!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads