• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Press Release: M&M Superlink Adventure Hits Big!

spacecrime.com

First Post
Date: October 30, 2003
Art at: http://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_2123.jpg

-- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE --

"A MATTER OF FAMILY" HITS BIG

After less than two weeks on sale, the M&M Superlink adventure "A Matter of Family" has rocketed to the top of RPGnow's October sales charts. The $5 e-book is the #1 non-D20 RPG product of the month and has reached the Top 5 on the PDF industry-leading retailer's "Hot Sellers" list.

"We're thrilled by how gamers have embraced the book," said author Chris Aylott. "Adventures are the most difficult products to sell in the RPG business, but we seem to have struck a chord with this one."

Aylott calls the reviews of the book, "absolutely spectacular." The book has earned four five-star reviews on RPGnow, with comments such as "gorgeous", "the villains were fun", "its use of the mob has my players jazzed", and "I don't think I've ever seen a more GM-friendly published adventure before".

"A Matter of Family" debuted on RPGnow.com on October 19. It is a 31-page superhero adventure that puts player characters into the role of bodyguards protecting a powerful mobster-turned-government-informant. It requires the "Mutants and Masterminds" roleplaying game from Green Ronin Publishing for use and presents several new characters and abilities for that game.

The adventure is written by Ennie Award-winning author Chris Aylott, best known for the political sourcebook "Dynasties & Demagogues" published by Atlas Games. It is illustrated by V. Shane, creator of the popular "Artifacts of the Arcane" series of D20 supplements, and published by Ronin Arts, one of the most successful PDF publishing companies in gaming. The distinctive visual design of the book was created by Ronin Arts head Philip J. Reed.

"A Matter of Family" can be purchased from RPGnow at http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=2123 . A free preview is available. For more information, email Chris Aylott at adventures@chrisaylott.com or Phil Reed at philip@philipjreed.com . All titles and trademarks in this release are property of their respective owners.

MEG Hal

First Post
Chris-the whole team should be very proud of it, it is a fun adventure that is as good looking as it is well written, it should sell well, cause it is that good, congrats to you, Phil and V. Shane.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Date: October 30, 2003

-- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE --

CMG CONGRATULATES RONIN ARTS ON "A MATTER OF FAMILY" HITTING BIG

After less than one day from their press release on the M&M Superlink adventure "A Matter of Family" rocketing to the top of RPGnow's October sales charts, Mark Clover of Creative Mountain Games issued a press release to praise the good fortune of Ronin Arts' Chris Aylott.

"I am pleased that Chris Aylott's talent and hard work has translated into high sales and recognition," said CMG Owner Mark Clover. "I can only hope that such good fortune similarly blesses the efforts of Creative Mountain Games."

Asked about his recent brush with the law involving his impersonation of a gibbering mouther on the steps of the county clerks building, Mr. Clover declined to comment.

All titles, trademarks, and embarrassment in this release are property of their respective owners.

Last edited:

spacecrime.com

First Post
Date: October 30, 2002

--- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ---

CHRIS AYLOTT AND HIS CAT THANKS MARK CLOVER AND CMG AND HAL AND MEG FOR THEIR CONGRATULATIONS...

ah, [beep] it. Thanks. :)

cheers,

Chris Aylott

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads