• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prestige Class by culture search

drexes

First Post
So, I am working on adding a prestige class by culture addition to my campaign setting, sort of like a paragon PrC. I have written and posted a few of these already (the Faolchulan, Sceadu-Vanqyr, and Lion Riders of the Hunde) but there are a bunch more that I am behind on. That's where you guys come in. What I would like to see is if you guys have some appropriate custom PrC's already made or any ideas on how to make these.

Valderians: I am looking for a paladin of virtue/monk class with some ancient greek feel.

Netherians: A corruptable divine caster, think divine caster without the morality play. They draw thier spells from a 'god' who is not 'aware' of thier actions. Kind of like templars from Dark Sun but not exactly...

Groth: A gladiator style class would be appropriate, but seems rather bland. These guys are half-orcs on a bad day.

S'dhat: A desert nomad race that worship the five elements, maybe a wise one ala robert jordan or a nomad class

Fey: These guys are a arabic elf race only they live on a jungle island in a jade city. Was thinking either a arabic knight/samurai type or a shiekh/vizier type, both would be cool too.

Treefolk: I want a druid who is trying to turn himself into a half-treant, kinda similar to the old green ranger thing without being quite so lame. Akin to a dragon disciple maybe...

Dweller: A merchant/craftsmen class or a cool artificer PrC would be good here.

As always any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Drexes

Nyaricus

First Post
drexes said:
Treefolk: I want a druid who is trying to turn himself into a half-treant, kinda similar to the old green ranger thing without being quite so lame. Akin to a dragon disciple maybe...

Dweller: A merchant/craftsmen class or a cool artificer PrC would be good here.
Treefolk: Faiths and Pantheons has a PrC for the god Silvanus which turns you half-plant in the end. Never played one, but it always looked fun :)

Dweller: Magic of Faerun has a Gnomish Artificer PrC whihc may be worth a gander. Not too sure of the others.

I'm on vacation now, but I'll help you when I get back :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Valderians: Bull Leaping Monk-Acrobat endowed with Divine Power (Change Ki to Divine Smites)?

Netherians: um

Groth: A Monk (for the showy Gladiator Martial Arts) who can Rage

S'dhat: Askari - Desert Raiders

Fey: Do they have Genie? A Genie controlling Vizier might be cool

Treefolk: um

Dweller: artificer PrC

Remove ads