Previews: Dying Skyseer battlemaps

Colmarr

First Post
I just noticed that the Factory District map changed between the preview and the final version (to increase the width of the alleys - great decision, by the way!).

For those looking to use the the new map (on page 89 of the adventure), the propert dimensions are 2541 x 1740.

Falkus

Explorer
Kind of a last minute question for me, since my game is tomorrow morning, but I just realized that printing the ships didn't match them to a standard battlemap scale. How can I configure acrobat to print them at the right size?

Thanks!

I did not see this until just now, and alas, I actually don't know how.

Ship maps are a bit vexing for me. There's an encounter on a 30 square long ship in adventure 3, and realistically the ship ought to be able to move, but unless you've got the biggest table in the world, shifting a cardboard cut out of a ship across a gridded battle map gives you pretty limited movement options.

I hope the game turned out well.

Falkus

Explorer
It worked out in the end; I figured out how to get them roughly to scale by copying the pictures of the ships to word; then blowing them up 225% and printing them. And, in the end, it turned out not to matter; as they decided to head out after Wolfgang, since they had a day to kill before the smugglers; and that took the whole session.

Remove ads