• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Previews for June and Beyond

avin

First Post
Well, they suggested why one might want them even in their D&D game. Maybe they need more people aware of them?

Yeah, "monk using pink magical sword", I can't wait to buy 30 of them to use... I won't comment on the stormtroopers being used and white full plate soldiers...

Dangerous Delves has already an alien star wars goblin sharpshooter.

That space would be better used for a hint of things to come in next set.

Drkfathr1

First Post
Maybe the next set of DDM's aren't ready yet, or perhaps facing some kind of delay? Or potential delay, and until they're sure they're going to hold off?

avin

First Post
I think the producing time for these sets is more than six months. Next set is probably finished by now.

I understand Dangerous Delves has launched not too long ago and Wotc rather spend a bit more time hyping it before talking about the next set... but stormtroopers... come on ;)

Yeah, "monk using pink magical sword", I can't wait to buy 30 of them to use... I won't comment on the stormtroopers being used and white full plate soldiers...

Dangerous Delves has already an alien star wars goblin sharpshooter.

That space would be better used for a hint of things to come in next set.
For me.. I could use some modern game miniatures. Maybe. Star Wars isn't bad... ;)

Sammael

Adventurer
I'm going to buy several Reborn minis, cut off the lightsabers, and use them as generic thugs. We haven't had a generic thug in DDM in quite a while and these guys remind me of thugs from The Witcher.

Festivus

First Post
Er, why is SW minis being previewed on D&D section? Where's the tease for the new DDM setting?

DDM setting? What is this?

I know of a new Delve Night format that begnis in July, but DDM, isnt' that being fan supported now?

edit: Oh, and the old Dragon magazine used to have Star Wars stuff in the previews section, I don't mind. I looked at the storm trooper and thought... I should get some of those for my kids.

JohnnyQuest

First Post
DDM setting? What is this?

I know of a new Delve Night format that begnis in July, but DDM, isnt' that being fan supported now?

I think he meant "DDM set". Legendary Evils will be released on August 18. DDM is being supported both by WotC and the DDM Guild. They make the minis; we make the skirmish stats. They give us a ton of support.

Remove ads