• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Price deals on D&D 4e PH3?

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
Thought this'd make a good service thread for players looking to maximize their gaming dollar...

Love or hate Amazon, they do have great prices. I just got notified that my [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/078695390X?ie=UTF8&tag=popcfall-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=078695390X"]Player's Handbook 3[/ame] shipped on Monday, and that it was charged to my account for less than I remember ordering it for. It's like 46% off the cover price (under $19 total), and that's nothing to sneeze at.

Borders has a 30% off coupon for members of their Borders Rewards program (free to join), and Barnes and Noble recently sent out a 15% off coupon for members ($25 annual fee to join).

Any other discount deals out there on the PH3 or other books? I'm going to guess Amazon's got the best price going, but I'm not sure.

Remove ads