• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Primeval Thule - GM Companion - Optional Rules... what would we like to see?

Psikerlord#

Explorer
So I was just reading over the Thule kickstarter again and noticed the GM Companion mentions further optional rules for GMs to use.... what optional rules would we like to see?

For me, I'd LOVE a wild magic style table, but with a corruption/alien/cthulu/madness theme. So maybe all divine/arcane casters would have to make checks on it when casting spells, making magic more dangerous to the caster and anyone else nearby...

What would you like to see?

ChrisCarlson

First Post
I agree. I also want something that enhances the "magic=dangerous" theme. No, that's not true. Need, is a better word. If the GM-C doesn't give it to me, I'm going to have to do it myself.

HEEGZ

First Post
I would like to see a metamagic option for other spellcasters besides the sorcerer. Hmm, and maybe some sorcerer tweaks/buffs to compensate for that.

I would /really/ love to see more domains for clerics. At least as many as what shipped in the PHB...

I'd also like to see some type of mage hunter or undead hunter type of fighter/paladin option. Not really sure how I'd go about this, but expanding on the feat of that sort into an archtype or maybe a background or something.

Saplatt

Explorer
For me, I'd LOVE a wild magic style table, but with a corruption/alien/cthulu/madness theme. So maybe all divine/arcane casters would have to make checks on it when casting spells, making magic more dangerous to the caster and anyone else nearby...

This would be great.

Agamon

Adventurer

Agreed. Something akin to DCC RPG's Corruption table would be awesome.

Remove ads