• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prince of Persia

I was just playing P.o.P t2t. it got me wondering. are there feats, class features, ect. that mimik what he can do? running on walls, jumping from wall to wall to climb that sorta thing.

Arkhandus

First Post
Up The Walls is a psionic feat in the Psionics Handbook (3.0) and the Expanded Psionics Handbook (3.5) that is quite like the prince's wall-running. It's not a hard feat to acquire, either.

I don't know of anything that mimicks the whole jumping-from-wall-to-wall deal to reach higher places.

A few maneuvers from Tome of Battle: Book of Nine Swords are kinda similar to what the prince does. The 9th-level Diamond Mind maneuver Time Stands Still would be a reasonable representation of when the prince slows time to a crawl and starts wailing on guys (TSS gives you two full-attack actions in the same turn, cuz you're just that fast).

I haven't played the second Prince of Persia game of recent years, so I dunno much about the stunts and fighting style from that game.

werk

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Ninja [5]
Assassin PrC [10]
Up the Walls [Feat]
Leap of the heavens [Feat]
Max ranks in Tumble

How does he qualify for up the walls with this build?

"Up The Walls [Psionic]"

Ender_rpm

First Post
DC 35 tumble check, as long as the walls are within 10' of each other, IIRC. It was in Oriental Adventures, and I think it got updated in the DMG for epic level skill checks.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Gallantry Productions was a d20 publisher on the EN GameStore (when that still existed) that produced several Pick 'n' Mix products titled Action Maneuvers. Each one described how to perform a special stunt (such as wall-running or leaping back and forth between two walls) using an existing skill check. Several of these were compiled and published, along with a new prestige class, in the last issue of their free e-zine Modernized.

Sadly, with the demise of the EN GameStore, Gallantry Productions seems to have vanished also.

WD40

First Post
I'd go Swashbuckler, myself...

Human, High Int + Skill Tricks from Comp.Scoundrel.

Theres some wall-running/roof hanging stuffs in there...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads