Print version of 3.5E Ascension very soon...

Hey guys! :)

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the 3.5E Ascension will be getting a print run courtesy of RPGNow's new Print on Demand service. :D

I'm going to get myself a copy so that I can check out the quality and let you know what its like.

Theres no price point at the moment but I'll let you know soon.

I may also Upload the latest version of the Epic Bestiary: Volume One, so that people have the superior cover painting and header font.

Hi all! :)

Okay, bumping this just to let you know that the RPGNow/Drivethru RPG print format service looks set to be available from sometime in March.

A few things to note.

I think you can have Soft Cover or Hard Cover choices, the difference between them will probably be about $4.50-$5 I think.

Not sure yet what the exact prices will be. I think I'm going to try and set it up so that I'm making the same net profit on a pdf, softcover or hardcover.

A wild guess suggests the soft cover of the 3.5E Epic Bestiary could be in and around $15 (I think anyway - the options table they have is a tad confusing I may be missing something)...though thats mainly because I'll keep the same basic price I've had for 5 years. I'm expecting the Vampire Bestiary to be about 3 dollars more. Soft cover Ascension will be about $23...again, these figures could all be wrong, and if they are they'll be lower limits).

Note that when you buy the print version you automatically get the pdf too.

As for Ascension, I'm not sure how comfortable I am allowing a print version just yet without all the art done...although I suppose you could say "well you darn well allowed the pdf to go on sale Krusty!", which is a fair point. I'll see what I can do as regards Ascension's art. I really want a hardcover print version of Ascension myself for reference, so I almost certainly will give it the go ahead at some juncture over the next few months.

Remove ads