Private Campaign: Lord of the Flies

Quel_technoh

First Post
Recap: last session your party 'successfully' acquired a wagon containing one princess of Isger drawn by two horses. During the chaos of a long battle with her guardians, your bandit mercenaries and centaur troops had been slain to a man (horse?). Your cleric, Zabulon, is MIA but considered alive after escaping the melee by casting invisibility from his Trickery domain.
Once clear of the danger of the remaining guardians, you headed to your forest keep where you were met by two other survivors, the druid renegade Wren and her allied green dragon (+600 personal XP if anyone remembers her name). After discussing the situation with the princess in your lead-lined cellar/ritual chamber, you made it clear to her that you had in fact been attempting to prevent the renegade druids and their marshalled forces from successfully capturing her for ransom. In order to demonstrate your sincerity, you then brought her out into the courtyard. Wolfe dispatched the dragon with a flame spell; as the green dragon had already suffered massive injuries aiding you in your attack on the princess' caravan, she was sufficiently weakened to collapse (a nice, flaming mass into your main barracks, but hey, who cares about the little people?). Meanwhile, Theriden had been given orders to dispatch Wren from behind.
Honourable.
However, upon realizing that she had already been once reincarnated, he decided to instead deal non-lethal damage to her. Wren now sits as a captive in your cellar/ritual chamber.
The story paused after these developments, so now describe your actions as you continue to plan for your trip to Elidir, capital of Isger, in order to continue your work for the princess.

PS: Theriden had noted that one of the guards on the ramparts seemed to have some sort of worm in his eye, and while he searched for the target was unable to track him down after securing Wren beneath the keep.

Edit: You need to go through a Kingdom phase, too. If you do not still have the attachment containing the rules, let me know. Also, determine who is going to be responsible for what (right now I assume Wolfe is taking responsibility for his kingdom unless Theriden wants to take some control?). Nevermind this, Theriden took some INIT on this matter.

Edit 2: If you do the kingdom phase stuff, please indicate what rolls are for what eh?
I need a stability check, then consumption, then leadership shuffle (not req.), hex claims, building of buildings, making of roads, making of farm hexes, edict changes; then deposits/withdrawals (and a loyalty check here if you do withdraw!), and an economy check against the command DC. Also, do you want to sell your magic item? You have a .... scroll of detect thoughts. So if you want to sell that, make an economy check DC 20 (aka pretty much auto-success for you) to get 2BP. There was no event for this phase, nor were there any recurring events which impacted your kingdom.
---->Aside: I prefer to think of this as the idea that there are 2 BP worth of scrolls floating around, rather than this single scroll being that costly. Otherwise, this 150gp scroll is doing you a world of wonders :p
---->Also, ignore the following stability check. I was just playing with that bit there :S

Last edited:

Terrien

First Post
Phase 8 - Kingdom Management.

Phase 8 - Kingdom Management.

RESULTS:
-1 Unrest
+9 Building Points

Last edited:

Remove ads