Pro DM taking clients for online campaigns

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Hi everyone! My name is Josh and I'm a pro DM now taking clients for online games. Already-formed groups are preferred, but individual inquirers are welcome.

I have been a DM for 15 years and I am a freelance writer/designer for the game. I'm also a lead designer for Level Up: Advanced Fifth Edition (Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E)). I'm happy to share my full resume with serious inquirers.

I am personally based in Atlanta, GA, however I prefer to do my pro DMing online.

I do charge a modest fee for my sessions, but it is my hope that you all will find it a high-quality experience. Please feel free to reach out--I'd love to get to know you and your group. 🙂

Mr.Underhill

Villager
Hi everyone! My name is Josh and I'm a pro DM now taking clients for online games. Already-formed groups are preferred, but individual inquirers are welcome.

I have been a DM for 15 years and I am a freelance writer/designer for the game. I'm also a lead designer for Level Up: Advanced Fifth Edition (Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E)). I'm happy to share my full resume with serious inquirers.

I am personally based in Atlanta, GA, however I prefer to do my pro DMing online.

I do charge a modest fee for my sessions, but it is my hope that you all will find it a high-quality experience. Please feel free to reach out--I'd love to get to know you and your group. 🙂
and how might i contact you about our group?

callmetama

First Post
and how might i contact you about our group?
I've only signed up yesterday, but yo, Baggins, this should be easy. :)
1. Hover over the other forum poster's name in the left-hand column and click the button to start a convo;
2. Converse!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.26.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.26.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.35.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.35.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 94

callmetama

First Post

I would be interested, but sadly I cannot currently afford to pay. Blasted people who keep us locked into a forever pandemic and forever economic (and other!) depression...

Remove ads