• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pro DM taking clients for online campaigns

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Hi everyone! My name is Josh and I'm a pro DM now taking clients for online games. Already-formed groups are preferred, but individual inquirers are welcome.

I have been a DM for 15 years and I am a freelance writer/designer for the game. I'm also a lead designer for Level Up: Advanced Fifth Edition (Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E)). I'm happy to share my full resume with serious inquirers.

I am personally based in Atlanta, GA, however I prefer to do my pro DMing online.

I do charge a modest fee for my sessions, but it is my hope that you all will find it a high-quality experience. Please feel free to reach out--I'd love to get to know you and your group. 🙂

Mr.Underhill

Villager
Hi everyone! My name is Josh and I'm a pro DM now taking clients for online games. Already-formed groups are preferred, but individual inquirers are welcome.

I have been a DM for 15 years and I am a freelance writer/designer for the game. I'm also a lead designer for Level Up: Advanced Fifth Edition (Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E)). I'm happy to share my full resume with serious inquirers.

I am personally based in Atlanta, GA, however I prefer to do my pro DMing online.

I do charge a modest fee for my sessions, but it is my hope that you all will find it a high-quality experience. Please feel free to reach out--I'd love to get to know you and your group. 🙂
and how might i contact you about our group?

callmetama

First Post
and how might i contact you about our group?
I've only signed up yesterday, but yo, Baggins, this should be easy. :)
1. Hover over the other forum poster's name in the left-hand column and click the button to start a convo;
2. Converse!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.26.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.26.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.35.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.12.35.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 98

callmetama

First Post

I would be interested, but sadly I cannot currently afford to pay. Blasted people who keep us locked into a forever pandemic and forever economic (and other!) depression...

Remove ads