• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Problem Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Who cares whether she believes in elves or is truly insulted by it or not? The only thing that really matters is whether or not this girl is a slutty goth chick.

Fine, fine. Slutty pagan chick, whatever. Same thing.

Wulf

Vhane

First Post
I thought on this since last night.... I still have no idea what to say, this sounds like a problem for medication to me.

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Sorry! I had a play and then I couldn't find the threat. Anyway, some clarifications--

I tried to sit down and see what she found insulting, and I ran out of time. One thing she found insulting, was their height, and the fact that the PHB said all elves have green eyes. I told her I'd gladly change it, but she says she still can't read the PHB for too long at a time without wanting to shoot Gary Gygax. I asked her if she wanted to be out, and she said hell no.
She's currently a christian, but wants to convert to shintoism and does believe in elves.
And this is probably the longest thread I've ever started... Of course, I haven't started many... ^_^;

King_Stannis

Explorer
Moe Ronalds said:
Oh, and please be kind to my friend, we're only 13.

for future reference, moe, you may want to include information like that in your initial post. not that age is the be-all-end-all, but i sure as hell know that i'd have given a much wider berth to your friend if i knew she was only 13. i know 13 year-olds are pretty worldly nowadays, but - no offense intended - you guys are still kids.

now, if she still believes in elves when she's 18.... ;)

best of luck to you and her, and i hope you guys can have a good time around the gaming table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads