• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Problem

Ayla131

First Post
My indoor soccer has been moved to Friday nights. I was wondering if it was alright if I would be late on fridays so I can play soccer, I should not be at the house past 10 because the games are usually ealier maybe 8'oclock. This might change however because people will be working so not be able to play until later and there will be no school the next day (seeing as we used to play on Sundays). If you would rather me not be late, then I will just tell my team that I cannot play. If you do not mind then I can also miss a few of the soccer games or something so that I am not late as often. leaving ealy from the game is also an option if it is alright that I play. Thanks.

Dani

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Danielle, that is kind of your call to make.

Ultimately, everyone plays because they want to. When you don't play, you will probably fall behind in experience. It is also harder to include story elements for itinerant players, but that is not as important for each player. Whatever works for your fun quotient is fine by me.

Ayla131

First Post
We only play something like six games so I think I will try it to see how it works out and if it is really cutting into my time playing with the group then I will just not play with the soccer team. If it does work out then I will continue playing both. Thanks!

Remove ads