Proposal: Divine Power

garyh

First Post
TwoHeadsBarking, that's some fantastic work! I just got my copy of Divine Power in the mail today, and the second thing I looked at (after new at-wills :) ) was the domain section. I really like the execution of them, and I think you did a great job matching the domains up to the L4W Pantheon.

ryryguy

First Post
Yeah, good job!

One other thought - the gods in their other aspects (Imperium, Valley of Bone, etc.) might have slight variations as far as domain choices go. (No need to spell these out in advance necessarily...)

renau1g

First Post
I just saw something that might be problematic (mostly in the hands of rangers), but its the Hero of Faith, MC feat lets you use Oath of Enmity 1/encounter. Lasts the whole time whereas the previous MC feat only last until end of next turn. That's a pretty significant gain against either elites or solos (I think I read that feature's the equivalent of +5 to hit).

Give it to a TWF ranger and watch the hilarity/terror as the ranger can tear through solos themselves. *sigh*

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I agree with Joe's suggestion. If they don't change it in errata before then, I think we should change it ourselves. It's just too easy to abuse.

garyh

First Post
Hero of the Faith does have a higher pre-req than Disciple of Divine Wrath. For that, it should be better then DoDW.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Hero of the Faith is slightly better. You get a choice from Avenger skills rather than being forced into Religion. That may not be a good enough upgrade to make it be worth the higher Wisdom cost, but it is something. The Avenger has a pretty good skill list.

Remove ads