Proposal: Divine power

ukingsken

First Post
Also YES except for hero of faith. I dont know that I see a solution, but you're all right it becomes a no brainer feat that everyone WILL take at some point.

Also I'd just like to mention how awesome divine power was, and how much im off topic loving monster builder.

drothgery

First Post
No ir'Indari? ;)

I was thinking how Invokers make pretty good archivists, especially with that PP from DP.

I'm not sure I want to put the ir'Indaris into LEB :D.

I hadn't looked at the paragon paths in DP all that closely, but you're right; that would make 4e-izing Khalia a bit easier. Narvala, though, is probably Flame of Hope if she makes Paragon, and in the extremely unlikely event she makes Epic, Sublime Flame; she's as intelligent as Khalia, but she's less academic.

renau1g

First Post
I just wanted to confirm that this has been approved (except the HoTF feat) and will be available on September 4th (1 month after release on DDI, that's what was decided right?)

Tinwe

First Post
I seriously thought about holding off on building a LEB character until Sept. 4th so I could build the pacifist cleric that I was complaining about in the LEW proposal.

garyh

First Post
I seriously thought about holding off on building a LEB character until Sept. 4th so I could build the pacifist cleric that I was complaining about in the LEW proposal.

I'm waiting for 9/4 myself. Still need to decide exactly what I'm playing, but it'll definitely be divine! Some combo of human or warforged, cleric or paladin, most likely. Dragonborn might sneak in there still. 18 Str / 18 Cha would make for a heck of a paladin - great divine challenges and sanctions, and the ability to select any power, though likely avoiding those that depend on high Wis. But I'm more keen on the RP aspect of playing a veteran of the Last War, which works better for humans and warforged, since dragonborn pretty much went unnoticed in Q'barra and Argonnesen during the Last War. ;)

I'm also eager to see the official domain assignments on 8/28, which will help me chose a deity, and focus my backstory.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well, here we go...(officially)
The Silver Flame Hope, justice, protection
The Sovereign Host Civilization, fate,
knowledge
Arawai Life, storm, wilderness
Aureon A rcana, justice, knowledge
Balinor E arth, strength, wilderness
Boldrei Civilization, justice,
protection
Dol Arrah Hope, sun, war
Dol Dorn Skill, strength, war
Kol Korran Civilization, skill, trickery
Olladra Change, freedom, luck
Onatar Civilization, creation,
strength
The Dark Six (see below for worshiping the pantheon)
The Traveler Change, creation, trickery
The Blood of Vol D eath, undeath
The Path of Light F reedom, skill, sun
The Spirits of the Past Protection, vengeance, war​
The Undying Court F ate, knowledge, undeath

Remove ads