Proposal: Hacker's Horrific Visage

KenHood

First Post
Hey,

I was looking at the Vistani feats in Dragon 380. The whole Vistani 'thang' doesn't fit Hacker, but the 'Evil Eye' does--since he's so mean-spirited and has the twisted, scarred features. I'll rename it 'Hacker's Horrific Visage'.

Can I re-skin the 'Vistani Heritage' feat as follows?
  • Keep the 'Evil Eye of the Vistani' power, just rename it 'Hacker's Evil Eye'.
  • Replace the +2 diplomacy bonus with Vistani and the Vistani blooding ritual, with a +2 Intimidation bonus when he's drinking.

Ken

Last edited:

taran

First Post
If the original version of the feat gives a constant +2 to Diplomacy, surely a constantish +2 to Intimidate isn't a problem.

Nebten

First Post
How about we not make special exceptions to individual PCs.

And it gives only +2 to other Vistani. So it isn't consistant.

KenHood

First Post
Don't be a sourpuss, Nebten.

Not looking for a constant bonus, just for something that fits the character. Even if I don't get to alter the mechanics of the feat, I'm going to re-skin it and use it for Hacker, just ignoring all the Vistani parts.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Maybe, in one of his many previous adventures, Hacker became established as one of the "gods" of whatever the Vistani turn out to be in L4W. Even though that was a long time ago, the Vistani are still pretty impressed by him.

Remove ads