Proposal: More open character judging

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I think we're doing ok now - by my count we're down to 1 new character and 2 level ups (which were just submitted yesterday) in the queue.

Blame TwoHeadsBarking if you have nothing to do - he's a machine!

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well, 2 new characters - did you forget about your new guy? ;)

But yes, TwoHeadsBarking has been a machine! Thanks a lot for all the work you're putting into it! :)

Reklaw

First Post
Just wanted to offer to help if anything is needed, not just limited to character reviews either but I'm willing to review wiki entries or anything like that? If anything needs updating I'm up for it!

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into making this game possible! I don't have a D&D group here and so this is my fix...

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Heh, my pleasure. Besides, I get to read everybody's background, and there have been some really good ones. I think Ironheart and Haruka would work well together, by the way. Ironheart, a treant who's been quasi-corrupted by a fire wielding warlock, and Haruka, a fire wielding warlock who spends healing surges by draining the life out of nearby vegetation. Yup, no potential for conflict there.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Haha, yeah, they'd be instant friends!

I do think, though, that Ironheart and Tristan would get along like a house on fire. Tristan might be a little abrasive to the corrupted ol' tree at first, but if he knew Ironheart's story I don't know if you could get him away from the tree, haha. Plus he'd have instant justification to go avenger on anyone they fought, reason being that whoever they're fighting is trying to hurt the treant ;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Huh, I was kind of thinking Ironheart was just the kind of thing Tristan would be tasked with hunting down and murdering...

(More background synergy: Ironheart and Crag. A guardian of nature who's turning into a metal monster, and a metal monster who's turning into a guardian of nature...)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well ... I suppose he would be, except that Ironheart is trying to "be good". And Ironheart isn't really desecrating nature, but rather he is desecrated nature ... I dunno. Could go either way, I guess ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dang't is going to be interesting once he's approved. Other than sharing the same role (Striker), he's 180 degrees different from Incarnation. Also has ties to the MMC!

Edit: Just in case its not obvious: Dang't is designed to be a Storm Sorcerer; his powers are placeholders until AP is accepted next month.

Remove ads