• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Providence, Rhode Island Gameday -- Nov 11

CarlZog

Explorer
Ao the Overkitty said:
If Rodrigo is going to run in the morning, I'd like to switch over to his game and put in a vote for Serenity, though either that or Midnight is fine.

OK, I'll list it as Serenity and add Ao. If Rodrigo changes his mind or an uprising demands Midnight, we'll switch it.

freefall

First Post
I'd like to sign up for the serenity (or midnight) game in the morning and
and the Spagetti western game as the Old Cowboy in the afternoon.
(unless ExiledRogue is willing to swap the Yankee Gambler) in which case i'd like to be a yankee gambler.

freefall

First Post
NerfwrightGuild said:
I can provide rides for 2 or 3 folk. I live in Dorchester, just a 5 minute walk from the Red Line.

The mild logistic wrinkle is that I'm flying in from California the evening before, and will be communication-deprived for a lot of Friday. I'm actually flying back early to attend the Gameday.

NWG

I'm also coming in from Dorchester 10 minutes from Ashmont. I'd love to not drive. If your car is not full I'd love a ride.
Freefall

Gospog

First Post
Please slide me into Grim Tales. I know absolutely nothing about it, which is sometimes the best way to jump into things.

Hey Orchid Blossom,

Grim Tales is a grittier take on D20 with a few alternate rules that change the feel of the game somewhat. It's a lot of fun. I've played with both GlassJaw and Wulf before and you are in good hands.

Have fun!

-Tom

CarlZog

Explorer
I'm sure orchid blossom knows this, but since we seem to have some newer folks coming.....

Wulf is actually the author of Grim Tales. He and GlassJaw work and game together.

GlassJaw produced a really impressive set of additional/alternate rules for Grim Tales.

I've played with both of them too. They're both great DMs.

Carl

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
I filled her in on a little of it. I actually played in a Grim Tales game run by Wulf at a Boston gameday back in November of '03 (based on the game Fallout?). Was our first gameday, actually.

I'm still working on the character histories for the pregens. Nothing like procrastination to do a body good. Only got two left.

Info for Serenity game

Attached is the handout for the 'Serenity' game. Feel free to argue over characters in advance -- I have them done, but want to give them a once-over since I found a bunch of mistakes when I ran this the last (and first) time.

If anyone has a problem with Word, let me know and I'll post it as a .PDF. I forgot to re-install Acrobat last time I rebuilt the PC :\ so it might take a day or two.

Attachments

• Background.doc
    39 KB · Views: 72

DestroyYouAlot

First Post
Sign me up for the Serenity game, gentlemen - that sounds like a blast. I'll go over the handout this weekend (in between moving - yecch) and try to have a PC picked by Sunday night.

Still waiting for two guys in my group to confirm if they want to come down - I'll know by Tuesday night, and we'll see what's left to sign up for.

Remove ads