• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Providence, Rhode Island Gameday -- Nov 11

orchid blossom

Explorer
Thanks for the info guys. :) I never fear for the quality of a game when we come to the Boston area, but it's nice to know I'll be in better hands than I'd imagined.

soulforge

First Post
I'll snag a spot for Rodrigo's Prodigal in the morning if I could.

I'd like to try and play one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

:)

awayfarer

First Post
You'll want more time than it sounds like you've got to put something together, especially if you're still new at it.

Yeah. I don't know what my schedule is going to be like in the next couple of weeks. Theres a good chance anything I worked on would be half-baked.

Sign me up for Rodrigos Serenity game please. I don't have a huge bias towards any one character but if no one else wants to play Karl Unger I'll go with him.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Looking over the Serenity pregens again, I've got an order of preference.

1. Doctor Harlan Devereaux
2. Captain Dwight Henderson
3. Master Mechanic Karl Unger

Nerfwright

Explorer
freefall said:
I'm also coming in from Dorchester 10 minutes from Ashmont. I'd love to not drive. If your car is not full I'd love a ride.
Freefall

Freefall, you've got dibs on shotgun position :cool: unless someone demonstrates greater need for kneeroom. Meeting up will be easy, as I live right by Shawmut. Send me an email via my profile so we can make arrangements.

Anyone else wanna escape from Boston in a Prius? Think of it as a Car Wars scenario, only safer 'cause we won't have weapons, armored body panels, ram plates, or algal foodstuffs. :uhoh:

NWG

DestroyYouAlot

First Post
Looked over the Serenity handout, looks awesome. Sign me up for Pilot Kerrin McDougal, if he's still available. Then I can try and keep you hopeless groundhogs from holing the hull and giving all of us a chance to suck vacuum.

Last edited:

Remove ads