• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psionic Tricks

Dandu

First Post
A little Learning is a dang'rous Thing;
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring:
There shallow Draughts intoxicate the Brain,
And drinking largely sobers us again.

Sekhmet

First Post
Remember that when used in actual play, most of these will get a disapproving look from your DM and a shake of his head.
Simply stated, they trivialize any challenge presented and the game no longer becomes fun.
They're fine in theorycraft and as ideas, but just like Pun-Pun, should never enter a game.

Leathros

First Post
Sure sure, im not planing to get into the Mad Minute technique or that sort of things, im just wondering if there's some minor tricks that would help me a little, not give me inmortality. Some tricks to regain some PP or get a Standard action once i need it very bad.

Leathros

First Post
The Masochistic Crystal Trick is an old standby for psionic characters. It uses Share Pain, Vigor, and Psicrystal Affinity to grant you twice the number of temporary hit points that Vigor grants you.
Powers: Share Pain, Vigor
Feats: Psicrystal Affinity
Method:
1. Manifest Vigor, sharing it with your Psicrystal
2. Manifest Share Pain, sharing it with your Psicrystal
Minimum Level: 3

How that exactly works? I can't understand it, or my english is that bad :/
can anybody explain me how u get twice the Hit points?
With Share Pain half dmg u take goes to your Psycristal, with Vigor, both your Psyc and you get +5 Temporary HP.

How's that make u heal or get twice the HP?

Leathros

First Post
Also, another thing

Control body over myself, and solicit psycristal.

Grants me one more move and standar and bla bla.

The thing is, can i make my psycristal to force me to regain my psionic focus?

You cannot force the subject to manifest powers, cast spells, or use any special ability that is not a function of just its body movements.

Regaining my focus counts as a special ability or its just my very nature??

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
If you do want to achieve immortality (In the "Not dying of old age" sense, but can still be killed), consider the level 9 power True Mind Switch, only from the Telepath discipline. Permanently switch bodies with your target.
Take over the body of a young Dragon. It's now in your old body. Squish your old body. Enjoy the next thousand years. Repeat process, accounting for whoever ends up in your old body.

Leathros

First Post
lul..

actualy i am a young dragon, dragonwrought kobold.

Still i want answers, i post a lot of things up here i wanna know if im right or wrong

Remove ads