• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psionic Tricks

Dandu

First Post
The Masochistic Crystal Trick is an old standby for psionic characters. It uses Share Pain, Vigor, and Psicrystal Affinity to grant you twice the number of temporary hit points that Vigor grants you.
Powers: Share Pain, Vigor
Feats: Psicrystal Affinity
Method:
1. Manifest Vigor, sharing it with your Psicrystal
2. Manifest Share Pain, sharing it with your Psicrystal
Minimum Level: 3

How that exactly works? I can't understand it, or my english is that bad :/
can anybody explain me how u get twice the Hit points?
With Share Pain half dmg u take goes to your Psycristal, with Vigor, both your Psyc and you get +5 Temporary HP.

How's that make u heal or get twice the HP?
Are you capable of taking twice the damage you would have otherwise taken using Vigor?

Leathros

First Post
Are you capable of taking twice the damage you would have otherwise taken using Vigor?

Dunno what u mean.

Using vigor i get 5 Temporary Hit points, and for each pp i can augmented for 5 more, share pain makes my psycristal suffer half dmg i take, ofc both have +5 temporary hitpoints.
That's the trick?

Dandu

First Post
Dunno what u mean.

Using vigor i get 5 Temporary Hit points, and for each pp i can augmented for 5 more, share pain makes my psycristal suffer half dmg i take, ofc both have +5 temporary hitpoints.
That's the trick?
You have 5 temporary hit points after vigor. Your crystal also has 5.
After Share Pain, you still have 5 temporary hit points, but it now takes 10 points of damage to use up your hit points since half the damage is going to your crystal.

Leathros

First Post
So i can augment it, and get 20 more HP. for just 5 pp.
Got it. Thx!!

Do you know where to find that freaking power? Syncronicity ?

Remove ads