• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: 165 Vock Row - "Rat-catchers"

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
[sblock=ooc]There's one ratling in melee range. The two in the back are 50 feet away.[/sblock]

Valana's arrow strikes one of the distant ratlings, spinning it around. It does not rise after it falls.

A moment later, Mata's crossbow bolt does the same.

Thurst slips away from Mairan, who is still struggling with the slime-coated ratling.

[sblock=ooc]Valana does 5 points of damage, killing her ratling.

Mata does 6 points of damage on a very unimpressive confirmed critical.

Waiting on Thurst and Ella. Sorry for the delays. Work + baby.[/sblock]

Wool

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thurst is reloading. I lost some of my extra help documents, but I am pretty sure reloading a firearm is a full round action. I won't complain if Thurst is some kind of minor gun deity though. :p

I'm not really sure about "mezzed creature" etiquette so if all else fails, he can assist other Mairan again.

[/sblock]

Filthy

First Post
The distant ratlings down, Valana takes aim at the lone surviving ratling. Hoping not to strike any of her companions meleeing with the disgusting creature, Valana takes an extra breath before firing.

[sblock=ooc]With the new board, I can't seem to find our OOC or Rogue's Gallery threads.[/sblock]

Voca

First Post
Mata grunts in satisfaction as the distant ratling drops, and then reaches for her club, winking at the remaining ratling as the weapon swings through the air towards it.

Remove ads