• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus Sketchbook vol. 3: Necropolis now available!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Thomas, is there a section on your site for English-language feedback? Your forums seem to be 100 percent Polish, and I wanted to ask some more questions about future sketchbooks. (Which will they be, what will they include, any chance on POD, etc.)

zagorm

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
If The Forge would put them out POD, I'd pay for each of them ... (Starting with the Docks, hint hint.)

I know I promised to release POD sketchbooks some time ago, but it turned out we would have to change entire PDF – namely crate a new one. I even begun to make it, however when I started work a disaster happened… my daughter’s first teeth have begun to grow.
Now it is a second week when me and my wife sleep only two hours per night, so I ‘m looking like a zombie.
I don’t know how long its going to take (there are 8-9 teeth left), but as soon as this madness stops I will make POD of all Sketchbooks. Right now I can focus only on one project at a time.

The next sketchbook will be Oldtown, however I’m afraid I cannot tell the releasing date. I hope it will be at the end of a month.

BTW. I will start thread on Ptolus boards about sketchbboks – I hope it will improve our communication.

Regards
Z

Last edited:

Remove ads