Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Voadam

Legend
"Or get the crown jewels first." Garn nods in agreement then smiles. "Not to worry. She wakes up then a bit of fire and a clout to the head should !@#$ing take care of a water Queen. Saw who again or not. Let's go."

Trollbabe

First Post
Garnet listens to Maugra's tale and is not surprised by Garn's reply. "Sounds interesting... was there any hint at what wards or guardians may stand in our way?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"According to the tale Vanden read, there was no mention of where the Water Queen was hidden away. So no, unfortunately we have no way of knowing what is ahead, beyond the water Queen herself.

Trench

First Post
Ada sits back.

"Well... we have an interesting challenge in front of us don't we? Take a chance on gold not there or unearth ancient evils."

"I hate Delvers. I hate the thought of being one."

"Having said that, we could easily take a look and sell the site to some sages for anthropological value."

Erekose13

Explorer
"The perks seem worth it at the moment anyways. I've seen a few come to the temple for ministrations, but not spoken to many before today. To each their own though, Ada. But we don't have to look at this as part of the Delver's purvue, given that we are working under the Docks. I don't think many of them make it down here." says Maugra, though it mostly comes out as a naive view of the adventuring community to which she now belongs.

Remove ads