• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Prison of the Sahuagin Queen

Erekose13

Explorer
"I can certainly help there, but worse comes to worse I believe we have a couple of alternative pronunciations from our research." replies Maugra.

Voadam

Legend
Erekose13 said:
"I can certainly help there, but worse comes to worse I believe we have a couple of alternative pronunciations from our research." replies Maugra.

Garn pauses a moment waiting then snarls at her "Well say the !@#$ing words then before the !@#$ing Watch comes back." He glances over his shoulder blackly fingering the flasks at his belt.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Point taken." replies Maugra. As everyone moves over to the area that is believed to be the elevator, Maugra speaks the word Descend in dwarvish.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
There is a rumbling sound deep and loud enough to set the group's teeth to rattling, and then the rune circle and all within it slowly descends into the blackness of the earth, leaving the group staring down into a wide dark pit.

Voadam

Legend
Garn goes up to the edge, peering into the darkness with his inhuman eyes looking for spiraling steps or rough areas he could climb down. "Were we supposed to be !@#$ing standing on it?"

Cthulhudrew

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yeah, I'm confused. Were we standing on it, or not? I assumed we would be, but looking back it doesn't look like we were explicit about it.[/sblock]

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The column rises back up.

[sblock=ooc]I didn't read it as you guys standing on it, sorry! And it looks like the subscription tool is more broken than I realized: I'm not getting updates when you post. I will try to be more vigilant.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Alright now we know it works, everyone hop on." says Maugra. Once everyone is aboard, she'll say 'descend' again in dwarvish.

[sblock=ooc]thats odd. My account page shows new posts as they come in, though if I visit the boards and the unread posts have expired then they don't show up in my account page. You could try editing your subscription to this thread to send emails too, that might work.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads