• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Publishers in the Seattle area?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Damn. I saw the thread title and was going to make a (not very funny) joke about a little outfit called WotC who are based in Seattle. Looks like you pre-empted that one!

Viking Games

First Post
Mynex said:
Other than Wizards and Dragon Mag, are there any publishers in the Seattle, WA area?

Actual Seattle area, or within the "metro area"...

If the later, then Viking Games is a "Seattle area publisher," if one believes anything they say around Bellingham (like the news stations, internet searches, etc.)

Mynex

First Post
Wow!

I didn't realize so many of you guys were out that way! Excellent!

The reason I ask is simple, Bryan McRoberts (Merton Monk, creator of PCGen) and I will be out in Seattle on Sunday the 29th and Monday the 30th of this month, and we were wondering if any of the publishers out there would like to get together on Sunday evening for a casualy 'Meet and Eat' dinner. :)

Our Monday is pretty booked up, but Sunday evening we're free to do 'touristy' type stuff. :)

I'll also email each publisher listed and see if we can get a 'group consensus' thing going. :)

Thanks for the rapid responses!!

Twin Rose

First Post
Twin Rose is also based in the Seattle area, though only myself actually lives in this area, we're otherwise spread across the country.

Whizkids is based out of seattle, too, I believe.

Twin Rose

First Post
MythicJustice said:
We at Mythic Dreams Studios are out here as well as the folks of Gaslight Press.

I think the metropolitan area of Seattle holds the highest concentration of game publishers in the world.

- Chad Justice
mythicjustice@jinzoo.com

It's likely. Ironically, I got my start in the software industry and then shifted to the gaming industry.

Bothell? You're just a ferry-ride and a short drive from where I'm at in Kingston.

Remove ads