• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Publishers & Writers Directory

Priest

First Post
Hey all while I am waiting for Submissions for the D20 Publishers & Writers Journal. I thought I would try and finish out the last 20 Page Resource Department "Known as the Industry Directory.

Writers, Reviewers, Publishing Companies, Editors, Artists and Cartographers for the D20 System can add themselves to the Directory by filling out the following info and either posting it here or by emailing it to me at D20pw_StaffEditor@go.com

Company or Individual Name
Founded: Date of Founding, Type ( Magazine, Print, or Digital Publisher, Writer, Artist, Editor, Reviewer)
Contact (Email) Snail Mail full mailing address
Contact Phone (Optional) ICQ ( Optional)

And a description of the Company, its Submission Guidelines, Rate of Pay, types of Submissions ( Adventures, Sourcebooks, PDF Manuscripts, Settings, Etc.)

DSC-EricPrice

First Post
Dragon Scale Counters, LLC
Founded: June 2001, digital and print publisher
Contact: DSC Customer Service (talktosomeone@dragonscalecounters.com)
Address: Dragon Scale Counters, LLC 2301 Virginia Avenue, Joplin MO 64804 USA
Contact Phone (417) 825-3745

Dragon Scale Counters, LLC broke the mold of traditional distribution and sales by offering durable plastic counters suitable for d20-based games direct from their website. They also produce adventures and sourcebooks for a variety of fantasy, modern, and sci-fi settings. The company's submission guidelines are posted on the company's website. The ownership of intellectual property is widely negotiable. The rate of pay depends on previous publishing experience and the scope of the prand but is consistent with the rest of the industry. They are actively looking for adventures for fantasy, modern, and sci-fi/space fantasy settings and are willing to work with people who are new to the business.

Remove ads