• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pulp Heroes Game: The Dinosaurs

survivalhorror

First Post
Since my last game hasn't gotten any bites, I have decided to make this game.

Uses: The Pulp Heroes Mini-Game found in the Dungeon mag with the Twilight Hollow adventure in it. The one with the Devourer on the cover.

Standard D&D rules

Storyline: It is 1987 (yes far from the original pulp era, so sue me.) and a time rift has opened in the middle of an island of the coast of South America. A type of new energy system has gone terribly wrong and a rescue team has been sent in. As the rescue team, you must find any survivors, and escape the island alive.

Heavily inspired by the Capcom game Dino Crisis.

If anyone can find me any write ups for pteradactyls on the web let me know please.

Please join this game!

themaxx

First Post
Pulp Heroes.... too simple?

Perhaps you'd consider using D20 Modern? It would be more fleshed out and standard I think. If not that's fine, I'm still interested.

Can you tell me more about characters? Who are they? Why are they here? Who do they work for?

Also, how are we to make them? What level, point buy, restrictions, etc?

Thanks

survivalhorror

First Post
Here is the problem, I don't have D20 Modern, and the other game is getting players. This game will not happen. Feel free to go visit Frankenstein (the other game)

Remove ads