• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PURPLE PANTS! PURPLE PANTS! PURPLE PANTS! (New Hulk trailer inside)

John Crichton

First Post
The newest trailer (rather than the teaser that has been there for a few months) most likely won't be available there until after the Super Bowl. I guess this one got leaked when no one was supposed to see it until later tonight. Oh well. Our gain. :)

John Crichton

First Post
mastermind said:
Yeah, but not that trailer.

EDIT: Damn you Chrichton... faster than me.
LOL! Good stuff. If you watch Farscape, you'll know what I'm talking about (and why I'm laughing). If not, then I am just another ranting looney. Carry on. :)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Okay, I admit it, my bad. I told comicbookresources.com about the site, and they posted an article. Unfortunately CBR is viewed by the folks at WB on a regular basis, so it looks like they shut down the sites with the ads.

Sorry! I suck...

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
mastermind said:
A) Damn you Misty!

B) You post at CBR? Under what name? I'm Viking Bastard.

I usually do not post there actually. I am friends with Jonah, the owner, and I have met most of the contributing writers at the Cons over the years. Technically, I am the attorney representing the site :)

Remove ads