• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Push me over the edge!

Jared Rascher

Explorer
Because I'm horribly OCD, I just noticed that this year I've got 299 distinct visitors to my Games and Geekdom Blog. I must see this go over 300. You will wonder why you wasted your time, I will warn you up front, but you will have the warm, fuzzy feeling of knowing that I can sleep at night not wondering if I'll ever top 300.

So if you are so inclined, come visit:

What Do I Know? KnightErrantJR's Games and Geekdom Blog

And remember to bring your lowered expectations! ;)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
What are those two "grey" splotches next to the Armored Gopher sign? They look like the sign is a "thought bubble" and that the store is thinking its own name. :D

s640x480

BTW, you should get a bit north for one of our Chicago Gamedays (in Mt Prospect).

Jared Rascher

Explorer
What are those two "grey" splotches next to the Armored Gopher sign? They look like the sign is a "thought bubble" and that the store is thinking its own name. :D

s640x480

BTW, you should get a bit north for one of our Chicago Gamedays (in Mt Prospect).

Indeed, Armored Gopher is the world's first fully sentient game store. There for a while it demanded TPKs regularly from campaigns run inside. I think its thirst for blood has been slaked for a while, as its been months since our last TPK.

Although when we started tracking TPKs, we had to discuss whether to include Call of Cthulhu games, because, well, it would be weird not to have TPKs . . . ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads