• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[QLI/RPGRealms] New Releases for T20

RPGRealms

First Post
After much headache, hassle, and delay, we are happy to announce that the 2nd printing of our very popular Traveller’s Handbook is now shipping to retailers. This huge 464-page rulebook contains everything you need to enhance your current d20 System based science-fiction campaign or design your own.

QLI-T200001
The Traveller’s Handbook
Science Fiction Adventure in the Far Future
By Martin Dougherty and Hunter Gordon
Cover by David Mattingly
464-pages; Hardbound
$44.95

ISBN: 1-55878-217-6

------------------

Also shipping this week is the Traveller20 Referee’s Screen which includes an 8-panel main Referee’s screen, a 4-panel Referee’s reference card, a 4-panel Player’s Reference card and a 48-page mini-campaign setting booklet; the Linkworlds Cluster. All screens and reference cards have been laminated for increased durability.

QLI-T200002
Traveller20 Referee’s Screen
By Martin Dougherty and Hunter Gordon
Cover by Bryan Gibson and Chad Fidler
$19.95

ISBN: 1-55878-305-9

buzz

Adventurer
Kudos, sir.

Has corrected errata been incorporated into this printing? I know that it's not always financially possible to do this, but I figured I'd ask.

RPGRealms

First Post
buzz said:
Kudos, sir.

Has corrected errata been incorporated into this printing? I know that it's not always financially possible to do this, but I figured I'd ask.

Known errata up to the point of sending it to the printer was corrected.

RPGRealms

First Post
Lizard said:
Erm...you mentioned NEW material. :) Any plans for new/supplementary stuff?

Now that the printing nightmare has ended (well we are still arguing with the printer over some issues) we can begin to get our schedule back on track.

The Gateway Domain sourcebook is the next big product that will be heading to the printer soon (text is complete, artwork is commencing).

One or two of the TAs may hit the printer before we have the Gateway artwork in and the printing done. All of the TAs of course are available in PDF format from our website or RPGNow.

Also in the works:

Traveller's Guidebook for Players
Homecoming (a Grand Adventure)
The TNE Sourcebook
Twilight (a T20 version of the original Twilight: 2000)
2320AD (a T20 version of the origina 2300AD)
Legacy of the Aldenata (based on the best selling novels from John Ringo).

MrFilthyIke

First Post
RPGRealms said:
Known errata up to the point of sending it to the printer was corrected.

If I have the first printing, would this errata be up for grabs somewhere?
I don't relish spending more, or what little, $$$ I have on a duplicate book. :(

BTW, can't wait for the screen and various supplements, my SO is a Traveler
nut and was excited when she found out her favorite game was being d20-ized.

:)

RPGRealms

First Post
MrFilthyIke said:
If I have the first printing, would this errata be up for grabs somewhere?
I don't relish spending more, or what little, $$$ I have on a duplicate book. :(

BTW, can't wait for the screen and various supplements, my SO is a Traveler
nut and was excited when she found out her favorite game was being d20-ized.

:)

The errata is available from the RPGRealms.com website. Click on the Support link at the top of the page. You should then see a link for Product Errata on the left.

Glad to hear you and your SO are enjoying it!

Remove ads