Quasqueton's Classic Adventure discussions

Quasqueton

First Post
I started using “Quasqueton” on another D&D message board (now gone), and continued using it when I transferred here to ENWorld in 2002.

“Bullgrit” was my online gaming handle, and the name I went by on message boards related to those games.

I started using them on the Internet (in separate places) at about the same time, but “Bullgrit” eventually also gained purchase in my life outside Internet gaming. Some of my real life friends and coworkers know of “Bullgrit”. “Quasqueton” was known only here, on ENWorld.

In 2005, I registered the handle “Bullgrit” here at ENWorld. It was just a held name, here, for a while, but eventually I wanted to use just one name online. Especially when I started maintaining my own web site under the name “Bullgrit”.

But I had a lot of threads and info posted here as “Quasqueton” – the classic D&D adventure analysis, the “Your experiences” threads listed here, etc. So I started using “Bullgrit” for new postings, and went back to “Quasqueton” when answering or updating or adding to my old “Quasqueton” threads. I figured doing that would avoid confusion.

“Quasqueton” only posts regarding those old “Quasqueton” threads. “Bullgrit” is my regular posting account.

Quasqueton

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Q/B: Did we lose some of the threads in the boardcrash, or were they never started? There are a few holes that seem peculiar. :)

Cheers!

Quasqueton

First Post
MerricB said:
Q/B: Did we lose some of the threads in the boardcrash, or were they never started? There are a few holes that seem peculiar.
Some may well have been lost in the crash. I might have missed some iconic classics. And I might have misnumbered the threads. It's been a long time since I went through them with an eye on organization.

Quasqueton

Remove ads