• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question about Conversion Library

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Information said:
I've converted supplemental material for AD&D 1st Ed. (though not of TSR origin) that I'd like to submit. Are there any stipulations?

It must be in the template that morrus has on the conversion library main page and must conform to the guidelines of said work. Read that over and submit it with that template to morrus and he will post it if compliant.

smetzger

Explorer
Information said:
I've converted supplemental material for AD&D 1st Ed. (though not of TSR origin) that I'd like to submit. Are there any stipulations?

Send Morus an email. The conversion policy doesn't apply to you becasue the source product wasn't TSR. Most likely Morus will ask you to get the original publishers permission.

*:> Scott

p.s. I would like to see someone do a d20 conversion of Grimtooths 101 Traps.

bushfire

First Post
Re: Re: Question about Conversion Library

smetzger said:
p.s. I would like to see someone do a d20 conversion of Grimtooths 101 Traps.

Necromancer Games is doing the "Wurst of Grimtooth's"
Grimtooth the Troll-master trap builder and foe of delvers everywhere! The best of the seven-volume series of Grimtooth's Traps are collected here, with Grimtooth's blessing-fully converted and updated to the d20 system. If you want a book full of traps to harry your players and give them fits, this is it! Includes new art by Steve Crompton!

Available July 2002!
Is that what your looking for? Though I think the July 2002 date is a bit off, Clark & Bill & Company seem to be packing a lot of stuff into it. There is a forum on the Necromancer site for this product if you want more info about what's going to be in it.
http://pub123.ezboard.com/fnecromancergamesfrm27

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Clark and I are working on bringing the world Grimmy in all his glory. I myself am combing through and converting the old Grimmy stuff to 3e as we speak.

BTW- check the Necromancer Games boards for a forum dedicated to Grimtooth. Inside you will find info, details, teasers, and even the new expanded trap stat block we are using (it is highly detailed and resembles a monster stat block from the MM).

http://pub123.ezboard.com/bnecromancergames

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i was always scared to use grimtooth's traps on my players because they were so... fatal. :) maybe i'm just too timid?

Remove ads