• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question about steam and steel

Targeteron

Explorer
Hello all,

i have been browsing around for some steampunk ressources and it seems steam and steel is "it". Now i have a very specific need: My campaign has basicly just started and is your standard fare fantasyworld. on the surface. i plan to introduce something unusual into it once it gets really rolling. Since Steampunk seems quiet intriguing to me thats one of the things i am looking at. does steam and steel provide information on how to integrate Steamworks logicly and believable into an already existing campaignworld? in more then perhaps 1 -2 paragraphs? I know it includes tons of other materials rules etc wich most reviews focus on. From some reviews i got the impression that what i am looking for really is in there, but the extent of this information is not quiet clear to me. Thanks in advance for all the information you can give me :)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
In my opinion yes it does. Sorcery and Steam also does a nice job of this. (Though lacking in rules to build steam creations Sorcery & Sream works fairly well in tandem with Steam & Steel.)

The Auld Grump

Remove ads