• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

question for Erik Mona r.e. Dungeon

johncolossus

First Post
Just a quickie really.....Dungeon distribution in UK has been problematic over the past few months and those who do not get subscriptions, may not have got Dungeon 91 and 92 so far. We have been waiting for stores to have it and just have not appeared. Have the changes with Hasbro and distribution been the cause and when are we likely to see a "normal" release pattern? What is the best subsription method for us in the UK?
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik Mona

Adventurer
The fastest, cheapest way to get Dungeon in the UK is probably though a company called MRM. You can ring them at +44-18-58-41-4713. I have no idea how much it'll cost. If you find out, I'd actually appreciate it if you could post that information here.

To my knowledge, all of the RPGA-related problems with getting Dungeon to Polyhedron/RPGA subscribers have been sorted, but you'll really have to take that up with Ian Richards (ianr@wizards.com) if you're missing issues. Starting with #92, we sent a boatload of magazines to Ian, and he's fulfilling those orders from there. There shouldn't be any further problems related to the specific problem that caused the big mess.

Also, do consider looking for Dungeon (and Dragon, for that matter) in WH Smith's and other larger retailers. For some reason we have better mass market distribution in the UK than hobby store penetration.

No, it doesn't make sense to me, either.

Hope that helps.

--Erik

Remove ads