• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question For Green Ronin People......advanced Books?

johncolossus

First Post
Dear People at Green Ronin
I was just wondering if you can update us people about your advanced books. The buzz about them seems to have gone quiet especially as the original date for the monster one has come and gone.

Can you:
1) give us an approximate street date for the monster book?
2) say whether the other 2 are still on speck for the original proposed street dates?
3) give us any more info or previews on the 3 books.....especially as a similar book from Swordsorcery is out soon (?end of April)?

I am looking forward to these and these little snippets that you can give keep us all wanting more....
Cheers

Pramas

Explorer
Look for an announcement next week that will answer your questions. There's a-doings a-happenin' at Green Ronin.

Pramas

Explorer
Crothian said:
Even non curious minds want to know :D

Well, in that case....

Turns out we didn't have all of our dire ducks in a row. It'll probably be another week until we sort things out.

thundershot

Adventurer
As long as these much anticipated books don't get cancelled....... but yeah, I definitely can't wait for a status update..

Thanks
Chris (sets watch) :D

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Yeah, everything Green Ronin does is worth looking at. I can't wait to see these. But since I do have to wait, I wouldn't complain about a preview....

Remove ads