• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question for Mike Mearls, should you happen by...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyssius

First Post
*Snrk* Hee hee hee...

Uh, I hope I don't come across as a jerk but could you guys maybe ask Mike rules questions for 4e D&D in another thread?

I just don't want to get lost in the maelstrom. Thanks.

Get what? You asked a question, and it has been answered. Topic over. What more do you want?

FireLance

Legend
Uh, I hope I don't come across as a jerk but could you guys maybe ask Mike rules questions for 4e D&D in another thread?

I just don't want to get lost in the maelstrom. Thanks.
I'm guessing that a few other posters have taken the opportunity to ask Mike Mearls some questions since he has seen this thread and responded to it. If you don't see any further reason for leaving this thread open, perhaps you should ask a moderator to close it?

Firos

First Post
Can you edit your posts? Because his name is MEARLS. One E. I am a grammar nazi, and your topic is making my brain hurt.

That is all.

Perhaps we could get Mike Mearles, Mike Mearls' Mexican non-union equivalent, to answer other questions.;)

CapnZapp

Legend

Mods, Mike has answered my question; could you close the thread por favor? Thanks muchly.
Not really sure why you're in such a haste to get "your" threads closed though...? You got your question answered, let the thread meander! People sense closeness to the Big Honcho - just posting here will rub off on all of us! :) (Anyway... the mods would have their work cut out for themselves if they were to close every thread that progressed beyond their original topics! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads