• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question: Warhulk mega hits + RoS:Knockback and Raging bullrush feats?

Dthamilaye

First Post
Hello.

I would like to clear few things about the following:

In Races of Stone, two interesting feats appeared. Knockback and Raging bullrush (IIRC).

Knockback gives free bullrush attempt whenever you hit an opponent while using powerattack. (Against that opponent, of course).

Raging bullrush gives a possibility to knock down an opponent you bullrushed. This works only if you are raging.

Question(s)
1a):
Now, combine the Knockback with whirwind attack. Does the Knockback effect work against all opponets that you hit, or only against the first one?

1b):
How about Warhulk special swing attacks that hit more than one opponent? Does the knockback work vs all or just the first opponent that you hit?

1c):
How about the Great Flyby Attack from Savage Species? It's a feat that lets you make one attackroll and fly in a straight path, hitting up to dex bonus amount of enemies in the flight path. The one attackroll is applied to all targets.

2):
I assume that Knock back and Raging bullrush can be combined? Ie, you hit someone with powerattack on and use knockback and if the knockback succeeds, you can try to knock the opponent down too?

3):
The knockback feat says that you do not follow the opponent you hit. Does this mean that you can only move him 5' backwards, or do you have the possibility to move him more, according to the result of the bullrush opposing roll?
It would be a cool thing, if one could fling opponents backwards (more than 5') when hitting them really hard.

If Warhulk 10th level swing, the knockback feat and the raging bullrush all work to all hit opponents, the vision from LoTR 1, when Sauron fought the army, could become true. One swing to put all opponents in reach to fly back for and fall to the ground prone :lol: :eek:

Thank you for help.

Last edited:

daTim

First Post
It is a cool image, but I'd be tempted to say that the bullrush/knockback only affects the first person you attack since it says that a Critical hit or Sneak Attack follows that rule.

Remove ads