question

kratex

First Post
every Magi you talk to is lucid, well spoken and follows procedures in place to ensure people get treated fairly...

fairly? you think what happened to my brother was fair? how come he gets baned forever and others dont? i know him saying that to the magi person was wrong but everything else he said about the site was right on. he told me alot about how this place works. about how he has gotten baned and people that have broke coc in chat like baal and bhryn only get talked to then get off the hook. and you cant say that what they did wasnt as bad as what he did because the rules for the tavern are in the coc same as the boards.

fighting not allowed

he is just trying to make everyone come to terms with what we all are thinking in the back of our heads. but no. instead he gets shut up, banned because he was close to making people wonder. he has been rping along side everyone here for 8 years. 8 years! never a splot on his name until this came up. oph but it is such a bad thing that he gets banned from here perminatly?

no more mayu appearing in pieces then leaving by falling to pieces? no more nio poofing in with a schwaa! sound all ninja like? because of this? he is truely sorry to that magi, he is. i dont like this and it aint fair. did he actualy get baned because he was breaking the rules? he said he only got two warnings. isnt it suposed to be three?

Magi_Siani

First Post
The ban was not only fair, but really rather light given the infractions, note the plural there, that were made.

Yes, we try very hard to be fair. Oh, and he can appeal the ban after 6 months if he so chooses. Everyone can. So you see, the ban isn't necessarily forever.

As far as what may, or may not have happened to other people, that is not the business of the patrons in general..it's confidential material. But it might be wise to be certain of one's facts before making general charges about things.

We don't go hunting people for fun, we don't play favorites, we don't LIKE giving out warnings or banning people. A person really has to earn such treatment. You may believe that or not as you like.

Siani

Remove ads