• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Questions for Chris Pramas

Clint

Journeyman Linguist
2 Questions

Hi Chris. I love Green Ronin's work.

Do you or any other Green Ronin writer use any software tools to help create or manage your stuff? If so, which ones? And I'm not talking about Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. :)
-----
Do you find time to play any games, RPG or otherwise, that aren't D&D/d20 or Chainmail?

Thanks!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Every Publisher seems to have a future project for which they are eager to see print, almost with glee. :)

Which of the upcoming projects due for release do you look forward to the most, and why?

RandyWalker

Explorer
Do you like eggr--

oh... already asked... dang you, Talath! lol

OK...

New question.

What would you say to convince me to buy my first non D&D product from you as opposed to say... Monte or any other d20 publisher?

Blacksad

Explorer
When will the promised errata for hungry ghost & jade dragon be out?
When will we see the creatures that were left out? (you said that they'll appear as a web-enhancement for the Asian monster book).

Last edited:

omedon

First Post
I have a couple of questions for Chris:

Of all of the RPG products you have worked on which of them are you most proud of? Was it also the one you had the most fun working on? If not, then why? And which one was?

What do you see the future of Green Ronin as? Will you continue to innovate within the D&D meilieu or will you begin to explore other genres as other D20 publishers have? For example, FFG's Dragonstar, AEG's Spycraft, etc.

Remove ads