Questions for Monte Cook?

Dear Monte Claus:

For Christmas, could I have a book that has a unified spell system that can cover both arcane and divine magic in a diverse and balanced fashion capable of covering nearly every variety of Sword & Sorcery fiction magic? And could you tell me why you keep designing games? I mean, we all know you're father Christmas and want to make all the good boys and girls who play D&D happy, but what in particular makes gaming the job you want to have?

Oh, and . . . um, could you give my girlfriend Jessica a Frodo toy? She really likes hobbits.

-Ryan "RangerWickett" Nock

WanderingMonster

First Post
Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil is a masterful work. That said, I believe it is deadly, and that the CRs of the areas may be a bit low due to the dynamic nature of the adventure. Only one player in my group has his original character. Could you speak to that?

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
What have I got in my pocket?
"Is it my precious....mmmm precious, my precious"

I'd like to ask him.....

:rolleyes: How he feels about the OGL and the opening up of our game to all to have a go with?
:D What his feelings are of NetBooks, anf their future?
:cool: What other roleplaying games he likes to play, if any?
:mad: What he thought of the D&D Movie?
:eek: Does he know if the rumours are true of a Forogtten Realm series in the vein of Xena are true?
:p Will you adopt me and let me live in your cellar?
:confused: And, Monte can you cook?

scadgrad

First Post
More of the Orc & his Pie

1)Dear Mr CuwK,

Cuwd we get anuther adventur with da Orc & his Pie. My playas luved that one & we want uh Return to the Kitchen of the Orc & his Pie.

Pies are gud!

2)Dear Mr Cooke,

As a DM, I'd love to start using the dread Jack Chick, God of Evil & Deceit but I can't seem to find his stats, spheres, etc, anywhere. Please advise.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
DungeonKeeperUK said:
:eek: Does he know if the rumours are true of a Forogtten Realm series in the vein of Xena are true?

Well, both WotC and Fireworks have released press releases, and Anthony Valterra has confirmed it in interview, so I'd hazard that this no longer constutues a rumour..

Check

here and scroll down to 'D&D on TV?'.

What one 1st edition designer would you like to work with in an Malhavoc Press project?

What existing, established d20 company would you like to freelance for that you currently haven't?

How does it feel to be considered the "Gygax of 3rd edition" by many fans?

Remove ads