Quick question about dojos

Wicht

Hero
Well Tsin has not so much left the game as taken a small leave of absence...

but it was 47's rule that you had to declare your allegiance when you gained yellow or green and that such a declaration could be undone but not switched - it was always more of an issue on the villains side but that was how it was.

MidKnight

First Post
I never saw the ending she was working on - but it seemed as if she was killing off Lady Tsin, so even when she does come back it would have to be as a new character. (unless some else knows otherwise I'm assuming that this was indeed what she was doing. -- hey Phoenix, know anything about this???)

Phoenix8008

First Post
If the person that such an Oath was sworn to dies or loses rank to the point that they can no longer accept such Oaths, then I assume that the Oath or bond is null and void. Would you agree with this Wicht?

So if a person falls from Brown belt to Green belt, then any Dojo's that had joined the Grandmaster's organization would be released from that bond, since obviously a Green belt can't be boss over several Dojo's.

As to Midknigts question, let me just say this, last I saw on the old board, I believe that Lady Tsin had fallen down to Green belt. I won't say more than that, but if you read the threads she has been popping up in and watch her sig carefully, you will see what is happening.

MidKnight

First Post
Guess I'll just wait until they open the old boards back up to see what she was up to. But I kinda figured that she was lossing rank (what with all the items she was creating and giving away.)

Phoenix8008

First Post
MidKnight said:
Guess I'll just wait until they open the old boards back up to see what she was up to. But I kinda figured that she was lossing rank (what with all the items she was creating and giving away.)

Essentially, yes. If she is indeed a Green Belt already, then Midknight is now the only Brown belt in the land and I believe that all dojos which were attached to her organization are now free to choose another to serve if they wish. I'll also say that I don't believe we will have to deal with the possibility of Tsin regaining her Brown belt and the question of what would happen to the dojo's that she had affiliation with before. Although that might be a good qustion to answer in the new rules.

Remove ads