Quick Question

mrgrimm

First Post
I am planning on buying Grim Tales and Slavelords of Cydonia on Friday (print editions) and I have a quick question... more like a questionable statement.... wait.... a questioning statement. ;)

I am assuming that the hardcopies include everything that is being sold at enworld.rpgnow.com. Am I correct in that statement?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
mrgrimm said:
I am planning on buying Grim Tales and Slavelords of Cydonia on Friday (print editions) and I have a quick question... more like a questionable statement.... wait.... a questioning statement. ;)

I am assuming that the hardcopies include everything that is being sold at enworld.rpgnow.com. Am I correct in that statement?

Sorry I didn’t see your question. I’ve been traveling a lot on holiday.

Generally speaking the hard copy version of Grim Tales includes more than is available by pdf; however, there is some updated stuff and some Excel functionality in the pdfs.

The Gamemastering PDF includes what I think are some really important updates to the CR/EL/XP relationship.

Barring that, the only other thing the PDFs have to offer over the hard copies are the Excel spreadsheets included with some of the PDFs. However, they are by no means essential.

mrgrimm

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Sorry I didn’t see your question. I’ve been traveling a lot on holiday.

Generally speaking the hard copy version of Grim Tales includes more than is available by pdf; however, there is some updated stuff and some Excel functionality in the pdfs.

The Gamemastering PDF includes what I think are some really important updates to the CR/EL/XP relationship.

Barring that, the only other thing the PDFs have to offer over the hard copies are the Excel spreadsheets included with some of the PDFs. However, they are by no means essential.

Thanks for the response. Next paycheck I will be buying Grim Tales and Slavelords of Cydonia. Things developed which prevented me from buying it this paycheck. but next paycheck I will most definitely be buying it.

Remove ads