• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

QUINT PSYCHIC WARRIOR (AGAIN....SORRY) - for Mongoose People

johncolossus

First Post
Dear Mongoose Peeps
Hi sorry to nag considering you probably have had this question alot recently but when can we expect the Quint Psy Warrior in the UK? I know you had a problem with printing or something. Also can you confirm that Quint Druid will be out in November as well? If they are both released on the same day that will be a good week of releases!

Also I read a thread you had written a little while ago where encyclopaedia psionica was mentioned. Can I put 1000 votes forward for that!

Thanks for answering my questions (in advance)

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'd vote for the Encylopedia Psionica as well.

I'm also looking forwardto this book but have been told by distributors at least another week (maybe two) but I'm doubtful as to the reliability of those sources.

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

Okay, time to put my hand up - yes, there has been a problem with Quint Psychic Warrior. With the gold leafing on the cover, if you can believe that. . .

Anyway, I am told Psychic Warrior ships this week (figure another week or two to get to the UK - for once, the US will get a book first!). However, Druid has _not_ been delayed, and will be following just a week after Psychic Warrior. So yes, it could be a good time for releases!

Arnix

First Post
Guys, you may be happy. As I play a psionic in the games I play, and have a few psionic NPCs in the games I play, I have developed a bit of a desire to help them in the material department. The d20 publisher that I am assisting in starting has at least 2 psionic suppliments on the drawing board, with a bit of work done already. Now as anyone will tell you, the time from leaving the drawing board to actual availability is a good bit of time, as I don't think we will be much of an exception. Currently, I am waiting to see what Mongoose and BC are putting out in the next couple of months before anythign goes final. I don't see a need to duplicate areas of work that these two have already done, since that won't really help any of us psionic folks out too much.

Keep your eyes peeled. And don't worry, I'll give a bit more info as time gets closer.

Arnix (tm)

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

Latest update - The Quintessential Psychic Warrior will be available to distributors today (Monday), so there will not be long to wait at all now!

Apologies for the printer hiccup (gold lettering indeed!), and rest assured the series is back on course with Druid being available in about a week and Samurai already heading to print.

Normal service has been resumed :)

EarthsShadow

First Post
All I can say is sweet!

Now, when shall we be expecting the Sorceror book from you guys? Or the Ranger book? the Psionics book? Or how about them Barbarians, they can never keep calm about things? And you cant' leave the Bards out or else they'll write you out of history ya know? Are you going to do an Assassin's book also? What about the little gnomes and halflings, they feel totally left out? Or the half-orcs, they are beginning to think that we hate them? :D

Remove ads