• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random KitanaVorr Announcements

Krizzel

First Post
Everyone,

I'm sorry. I'm unable to post any more. Please replace me as DM and player as you wish.

Thanks for the fun.

loxmyth

First Post
Krizzel said:
Everyone,

I'm sorry. I'm unable to post any more. Please replace me as DM and player as you wish.

Thanks for the fun.

Dammit, I was really enjoying the Windy City game! :(

Well, since I'm betting whining and begging won't work, I'll just say that it was fun while it lasted. I appreciate that you returned to give us the heads up. Thanks for some good times and take care.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Krizzel said:
Everyone,

Thanks for the fun.

Okay, I'll bite. How much will it cost me to get ya ta stay and run Windy City. Come on, let me have it. . . .

Aw, man ya gotta run . . . . I won't be able to sleep for weeks wondering about the WCMs that never were.

Keia

ps. good luck with it all and thanks for what yoou gave so far.

KitanaVorr

First Post
FYI

I will be out of town Friday through Monday of this weekend which means that I won't have time to post (at least I highly doubt it) so consider this a haitus for a bit!

Kit

Remove ads