• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Random Thread Titles

maggot

First Post
This thread keeps getting renamed to random titles (http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=201122). I've probably clicked on the thread two or three times "accidentally" after it was renamed. In fact, when going to get the URL for the thread, the thread was renamed yet again.

I'm finding it a little annoying and wondering if there is a policy against this. I know if everyone did this, you would never be able to find anything in the forums.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I'd like to also say I find it extremely annoying. Changing the thread title is a great option since I'm certainly not the only one that has made a stupid typo and been happy to have the ability to change the title. But this is just being silly.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I sometimes change thread titles for things that are infrequently bumped and largely updated (like the BoVD thread in my sig), but those are to alert folks of new material, rather than to pathetically trick people into paying attention to me. (I'd much rather pathetically beg for attention.)

Got my pride, -- N

Quasqueton

First Post
Sorry, guys. I changed the thread title originally because after the second page, the discussion had nothing at all to do with the thread title/original subject. Since then I've changed it a few more times, but each title was related to the subject of the discussion. I was just being silly. I never would have thought that someone would be confused by the different titles. It's a 15-page thread---those don't just pop up from nothingness.

I'll leave the title alone now.

Quasqueton

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads